2
A Payza e-wallet offers a wide range of online payment solutions 

making it easier to send, receive, and manage your money.  Make 

free online bank account on payza. Payza is a online payment 

platform lets us send and receive money, shop, make online 

payments or get paid money from almost anywhere in the world.





You can easily Convert your money from USD to BDT. All USD 

in your e-wallet can be transferred into local currency at the

 current exchange rate. No hidden fees!




To create free payza account Just Follow those step:-




Step 1 : Create Free payza account Click Sign Up Now.


 



Step 2 :  Click Get your personal account or Sign UP


Step 3 :  Now Select your Country and Select your desire account.


 


Step 4 : Type your Name, Email, Password and Click GET Started.





Step 5 : Validate Your Email address.





Step 6 : Check your Email inbox and Click Validate My email.





Step 7 : Now Click Complete Profile setup.





Step 8 : Click Get Started.





Step 9 : Now Type your mailing address and click Save and Continue.





Step 10 : Type your mobile Number and click Save and Continue.




Step 11 : Add an extra layer of security to protect your personal details.




You have successfully setup your profile.





How to Earn extra money from payza account:-


A unique referral URL for your friends and customers. By clicking 


on your link, your referrals will be prompted to sign up for a Payza 

account. Each time you refer someone to Payza, you could earn up 

to $10.00 USD.

 


 



Enjoy your payza account now you can easily

send, receive, and manage your money.


Post a Comment

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like selling my logo design,Freelance Jobs online
. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…

Dear readers,Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.